Saturday, November 12, 2011

Jesus is Still the Same

Some of the words of my favorite Christmas Gospel Song: says that Jesus is Still holy, still righteous, Still savior, still redeemer; Still alpha, still omega, Still lovely, still healing, Still holy; He's still saving, still loving, still the Lamb of God! I say Yes He is. Yes He is. No matter what comes our way, trials, storms, strife, I used to wonder what the people meant when they would talk about God putting something in their spirit and they can't rest until they tell it as to re-assure myself and encourage some one else This early morning, with no sleep, now I know exactly what those folk meant.

We change, sometimes for the better and sometimes for the worse. Sometimes our spirits are lifted and sometimes we feel mighty low. Call your friends and they are too busy to talk or listen. Often times we get "high and mighty and think we can solve problems on our own. Just like Jesus went about doing good and helping and healing in short time on earth, He does the same today. He was lied on, mistreated and hung on a cross, so why do we think the same will not happen to us? When things are good, we tend to think it was because of us, but no, no, no. The lamb of God does all things and He does them well

Oh Lord Have mercy on us and thank you for remaining the same yesterday, today, and forever more. I thank you for being the Lamb of God.

1 comment:

Zenobia said...

All I can say is Amen and "preach on" sister! I hear you loud and clear!