Friday, December 30, 2011

Good Bye 2011

2011 certainly brought about some difficult situations in my life especially the illness and death of my mother. Almost everyone I know faced a situation that was hard to handle.in this year, whether it was the loss of a loved one, a job or an economic difficulty.

Difficult situations sometimes occur in all of our lives. I found however, that handling them are even more difficult from the human side. Let me explain...

Old habits would ask us to escape or ignore difficulty as if this will just make it disappear.. Old patterns would put us in denial. Unless we deal with what life presents to us, difficulties will not go away. Any unfinished business will remain stored within us, waiting to be completed and we carry them into the new year and in the years to come..

I know thatwe can heal from unpleasant situations by just being present and doing the best we can. We can bring them to the best conclusion possible by turning them over and asking our Higher power for guidance and direction. Today I know that I am not alone. I know that my God guides in all situations and all I have to do to get help is ask for it! After all the battles of life of not ours.they belong to God in 2011 and even in 2012. Happy New Year!

No comments: